Thread: Read eBook on iPhone

Read eBook on iPhone

hi
    i am using ebooks to learn all things around . i read lot on my desktop now i am planning to buy laptop but for that some time will past.i want to know is there any application available to read ebooks on iphone ,as i have iphone 3g.please inform me if that is possible.
    thank you.

Re: Read eBook on iPhone

try Books on Safari
    I really wanted these books to look great, since there are so many titles available for Safari subscribers. The text was crisp, clear...and just a tad too small for me to want to read for more than 10 minutes or so. Using the iPhone's screen zoom ability I could, of course, enlarge the text, but then I ended up having to scroll left and right to view the text that was offscreen. Each Safari page does offer "+" and "-" text zoom buttons, but the "+" button didn't beef up the font as much as I wanted.

Stanza (Application)
    try Stanza Far and away the nicest e-book reader for the iPhone, Stanza also happens to be free. Once you install Stanza and download some books (Stanza offers a large library of downloadable books, see below for more sources) reading is just a matter of flicking your fingers down the page.

Stanza also offers the ability to import your own e-books into using a free computer-based app from LexCycle

E-books may not have made it to the mainstream yet, but if you need something more than a webpage to get you through the long commute, combining some free e-book downloads with one of the iPhone e-book readers is pretty easy. And once you have a good library on your iPhone, you'll wonder why everyone is fussing over the Kindle.

recently Amazon brings Kindle eBook library to the iPhone so this is good for you.Since all purchased Kindle books are linked to an Amazon account, users of the iPhone app must purchase new ebook titles through Amazon.com using a web browser, or make purchases directly on the Kindle. Those titles can then be pulled into the Kindle iPhone app the next time it's launched. In all, Amazon advocates "hundreds of thousands" of ebooks to choose from.

The app uses Amazon's Whispersync technology, meaning the place where the reader stopped is automatically synced to every device. This allows Kindle customers to read a few pages on their iPhone or iPod touch and then pick up right where they left off on their Kindle or Kindle 2.