Thread: Scrolling problem with AT&T Motorola RAZR V3 mobile

Scrolling problem with AT&T Motorola RAZR V3 mobile

I had been using AT&T Motorola RAZR V3 mobile from last several months. Now the problem is that i'm unable to scroll down with AT&T Motorola RAZR V3 mobile. Just recently i started facing such problem with my AT&T Motorola RAZR V3 mobile? So, can any one tell me that why i'm not able to scroll down with AT&T Motorola RAZR V3 mobile? Any one knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Scrolling problem with AT&T Motorola RAZR V3 mobile

Wonder if it is a software bug, or a hardware issue? RAZR V3 - an ultra-slim, metal-clad flip phone sporting fantastically good looks along with full-featured functionality. The D-pad is smaller than the ones found on the Sprint and Verizon V9m, but we still found it easy to use.

How long have you had your phone? The phone works fine with cingular calling, but I cannot get my borwser messages and it only goes to T-Zones when I try to use it on the web. Motorola has given up on ultra-thin with its latest RAZR and instead focuses on ultra-usable.The combination of metals, such as aircraft-grade aluminum, with new advances, such as an internal antenna and a chemically-etched keypad, led to the formation of a device that measures just 13.9mm thin.

f it is still in warranty I don't recommend you mess with taking it apart. Mine doesn't look like that when I press the menu key. It's still loaded with the T-mobile settings. Take it back for warranty replacement. If it shows you have tampered with it your warranty is voided.

According to me, you should take your AT&T Motorola RAZR V3 mobile phone to your local dealer from where you had purchased it. He might be able to help you to get rid of the above issue. Or you can also take your Motorola RAZR V3 mobile to the near by service center. Their technician would surely help you to resolve your above issue.