Thread: How to Play Mobile Phone Softwares/Games on PC ?

How to Play Mobile Phone Softwares/Games on PC ?

Hello , everybody I am looking for a software application that will allow me to play JAVA mobile phone games and Other Application like opera ,etc on my PC. Is there such an Jave emulator Available which will allow me to so , Please Guys If you know then please shared it with me thanks in Advance for you replies

Re: How to Play Mobile Phone Softwares/Games on PC ?

Hello , You will be amazed to know that now you can play your favorite mobile games and even use mobile software on your PC. But the only condition is the file should be in JAR format. The software used is an J2ME Emulator, named mPowerPlayer. It’s really wonderful and amazing. Even it reduces the risk of damaging our handset. Here is the download link for it. So what are you waiting for? Just give it a try.

Hello, There is an Another application also called as MidpX which is an integration tool to help user to manage your j2me software. MidpX is also an Internet Explorer and File Explorer BHO (Browser Help Object) plug-in. After installation, you will find a MidpX tool located at the IE or Explorer's toolbar bands.MidpX also supports Sun Microsystems Wireless Toolkits (WTK). You can find WTK emulators from MidpX's emulator list. Another important feature of MidpX is Build-in OTA provisioning Agent. The MidpX's OTA agent will help manage JAD and JAR files and run software on the fly. OTA provisioning is done by a special Java contain management tool. The tool will handle local and internet contains for J2ME related software. This version we just test with Internet Explorer and File Explorer. We aren't sure if the program works with other platform.

Download the Midpx From Here

Hello, there is an another application called SJboy which might be useful for you ,

and this is for jacky Can you please tell me how to play the java files in your Mpower player as in Sjboy we have to directly click on the link of the files and it will run the files .

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    Hello, there is an another application called SJboy which might be useful for you ,

and this is for jacky Can you please tell me how to play the java files in your Mpower player as in Sjboy we have to directly click on the link of the files and it will run the files .
    Playing The Games
    You can open it using Mpowerplayer
    This bit is really easy and you should have been able to figure it out yourself.
    • Open Mpowerplayer
    • Click on open on the top left corner and find your game and open it
    • Play the game