Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-2009

Download Palringo Multi-Network Instant Messenger for your Mobile Phones

What is Palringo?

Palringo is the ultimate Instant Messaging client for mobile phones and computers. It allows you to instantly exchange text, photos, and vocal IMs with groups or individuals.

[Download Here]

Features :

Palringo enables you to talk to all your contacts, whether they're using AOL, Instant Messenger, Google Talk, Yahoo! Messenger, Gadu-Gadu, ICQ, Jabber or Windows Live. You can also use Palringo to contact friends using iChat, Apple's IM application.
Old 16-02-2009

Re: Download Palringo Multi-Network Instant Messenger for your Mobile Phones

Hey Fame! Thanks for the wonderful software, but how do i use it? i mean it asks for username and password when i run it! Just downloaded and wanted to try it! I don't understand which username and password to enter?
Old 16-02-2009

Re: Download Palringo Multi-Network Instant Messenger for your Mobile Phones

Forgot to mention that! Apologies!
You need to register at Palringo website to access the software.
The registration is absolutely free, so don't worry just go and register and enjoy the all in one Instant Messenger for free and that too on your mobile phone!
[Register Here]

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,