Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-2009

Acorn Nut 1Gb MP3 Player

Acorn MP3 Player is fashionable and cute. It can be just controlled the volume and previous or next song by just using one button. Just plug in the earphone, it will switch on automatically. Lightweight, portable, and convenient to use. If you are not listening to it, just plug out the earphone, and attach it to your bag or briefcase as a decor strap. Best gift for your friends and family.

Old 16-02-2009

Re: Acorn Nut 1Gb MP3 Player

Hey it is really cute, another thing is that it might be inexpensive, finally it is completely made of wood. It's the basis of hundreds of double entendres of varying degrees of intelligence. What's not to love? i wonder what are it specification
Old 16-02-2009

Re: Acorn Nut 1Gb MP3 Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
Hey it is really cute, another thing is that it is inexpensive, finally it is completely made of wood. It's the basis of hundreds of double entendres of varying degrees of intelligence. What's not to love? i wonder what are it specification
Hello, yup buddy it is really nice Look what i found here are the specification and it is price at Price : US$21.00

Product Specifications:
  • Internal memory: 1GB
  • USB cable for data transferring or charging
  • Charging time: 1.5 to 2 hours for first time
  • Volume + / - button
  • Previous / Next button
  • Size: 40*38*38mm
  • Weight: 15g

Packages:
  • Acorn MP3 Player with strap
  • USB cable
  • Earphone