Thread: Help me to buy LCD TV?

Help me to buy LCD TV?

Respected Sirs/ Dear friends,

I want to buy 42" HD LCD TV.
    Please help me to find
    • Which brand should i choose?
    • ?Which precaution should be taken before buying?
    • Which things should be kept in mind before buying?

Thanking you
    Dr Dharmesh Darji

Re: Help me to buy LCD TV?

Welcome to our Forums.

If you are from Mumbai then you can visit the nearest Chorma Shop or Vijay Sales. There you can find lot of product and brands for LCD TV. I will persoanlly recommend you to with Samsung LCD TV.

Here is the pricelist of LCD TV.

Which things should be kept in mind before buying?
    important thing to keep in mind while buying an LCD, is the space you have to put up your LCD television.Since they are thin, they can be either wall or table mounted. However, wherever you place them make sure they are not near or over a microwave or a heater. As the heat may affect their life and performance.lso, make sure that you leave space for ventilation and connection access.

Another factor to note is the contrast ratio. It determines the degree of variation of the whitest and darkest parts of the image.

If LCD TV has a low contrast ratio, dark images will look grey and while light images looks washed or blurred. An average contrast ratio to have in an LCD TV is 10,000:1 for 32-inch.

Toshiba's new range of LCD TVs offer Higher Dynamic Contrast ratio (maximum 30,000:1 in 37-inch LCD). Samsung's latest LCD LA46A650 has a Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 50,000:1 in 46-inch.

LG's Scarlet series also has a Dynamic Ratio of 50,000:1 in all models.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In case you are a sports lover or action movie buff, Motion Response Time is a must check. Motion Response Time is the ability of an LCD TV to display fast moving objects.

This is important as otherwise fast moving scenes like say a speeding car or in a tennis match scene, you may see notice a blur. It is described as fast motion blur.

So, before you buy, check the specifications for Motion Response Time (ms = milliseconds). On an average, an LCD TV should have a Response Time of either 6 ms, 8ms or 12ms.

hi before going to buy read this thread to choose your LCD flat screen TV. LCD and Plasma technologies have developed considerably and both are use for high definition tv HDtV read this for better view
    How to choose your LCD flat screen TV

you are looking to buy hd tv but for some people buying hd tv is not easy as their is several standard available i think full ha is better and you can go with toshiba ,lg and sony is best but costly. so go here and get the right information.

High Definition television HDtv