Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2009

Wooden USB stick for taking notes

Question: What is made of wood, leaves no marble and has small repositionable adhesive sheets (it is forbidden to mention the brand products, by respecting the copyright ...) and which may contain more 2 GB of information?
A USB stick of wood with small adhesive sheets, indeed ...

This accessory in white oak, a warm color that can take substantial notes when surfing the Net in search of information is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux, is 15x84x16 mm and weighs 14 grams.

It will cost 2680 yen to the applicants with a one year warranty, or just over 23 euros, excluding postage. Obviously as easy to use a standard USB key, it does not seem to pose particular concern for ergonomics for taking notes. The USB memory could be emulated in other loggers and carpenters and as always, we will wonder why this has not been invented before ...

Old 09-02-2009

Re: Wooden USB stick for taking notes

Here the the Specification of it
  • Supported OS Windows Me / 2000 / XP / Vista and Mac OS 9.0 or later Linux kernel- 2.4.2 or later
  • Memory - Flash Drive 2GB
  • Interface - USB 2.0
  • Material - * Other wood paper Sticky Notes
  • Body size - Approximately 15mm (W) ? 84mm (USB Included) (D) ? 16mm (H)
  • Weight 14 grams
Old 09-02-2009

I am quite skeptical that the real utility of the beast, and I dare not even imagine what would happen if we left in the rain ... under these conditions there I found my corsair travel more convenient
Old 09-02-2009

Otherwise there's a small company that has invented something white, rectangular, which is less than a millimeter thick, which folds a will, which is therefore the pocket and is recycled when it is over the usefulness. They called this "sheet". I find the concept a little crazy, but who knows, it may have a future in a highly specialized ..

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,