Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2009

Live cricket scores on my Nokia N70

Hi,
I am using Nokia N70 normally with airtel prepaid connection. I use Airtel sms service get the latest cricket scores on my phone but it cost me 3rs. per sms. Is there any java application which delivers live cricket score on mobile device ?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 06-02-2009

Re: Live cricket scores on my Nokia N70

Hey There is no such java application which give ball by ball cricket information information. it is better that you go for airtel live score package, it will cost you 99rs per month and will give you live score update on your mobile phone.
Old 06-02-2009

Download Cricinfo MobiCast on your mobile phone, it's a service brought to you by Cricinfo and Plusmo. It delivers live cricket action to your mobile device as it happens on the pitch. You get ball-by-ball updates and live scorecards for cricket matches delivered right to your phone. The client offers a rich experience and optimizes over the air updates to minimize data charges. And best of all, it is FREE to use. Standard data charges may apply based on your service from your mobile operator. Cricinfo MobiCast ensures that data is compressed to minimize data charges than using a regular WAP browser on your phone. Check with your operator for data plans that they offer.
Old 16-04-2009
cric.hkcs

Hi,
Cricket world cup teams are adopting different types of strategies through which they can come to discover the flaws that their team has and work on ways and means to improve on these faults. So it is up to the coach and the other support staff of the team to ensure that their players are fit and performing to their best levels.
Old 06-07-2009

idea Re: Live cricket scores on my Nokia N70

Hey dude, i think u must be aware of nokia's brand new application Cricket league
This is a fantastic cricket application for mobile device , gives more than u needed...
I have downloaded and used it , whenever there is any match , i get latest cricket updates even i stay in the office ....

I have downloaded this by sending a sms -- "nokiakkr" to 55555
Old 07-07-2009

You can also take the value added services provided by your network service provider. You will get all the information about like current score, Schedule of Cricket Matches, latest news of cricket world etc. These services are are not free you will have to pay a minimum amount to activate, which is around 30 RS per month.
Old 07-07-2009

ThumbsUp Re: Live cricket scores on my Nokia N70

But , is that application also gives the team player charts/statistics, schedule of the matches, match analysis and team wise performance for all the players with current News.
As all this already i get FREE from Nokia's Penta5. No need me to pay any service charge for that, ya but standard GPRS charges only apply for this.. and truly if u visit this application , u will come to know .

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,