Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2009

Problem to Sync Photos on multiple iPod

I have a big problems with syncing my photos on my 2 iPod . I have 2 sessions with 2 ipod (mine, iPod classic 80GB and gfs iPod video 30GB). In sync with iTunes, all that is video, podcast and music syncs fine, but when it comes to pictures error occurs, this error message each time occurs " iPod can not be synchronized. You do not have sufficient access permissions to perform this operation. " I do not understand what is the problem,my config (iMac, 1GB RAM, Leopard). I thank you for help.
Old 06-02-2009

Re: Problem to Sync Photos on multiple iPod

check for your itune setting you must set some wrong option for the session.so check it again.
Old 06-02-2009

no i have not set any such setting for itune ,even again i search for all over but i have not find any thing.
Old 06-02-2009

you are using more than one iPod with the same computer; but there are a couple of different ways you can do it . try here, hope you will get some help .http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1495
Old 07-02-2009

The library is on the partition "sharing" so that everyone has access. Rights read / write for everyone in all directories.The problem is rather strange as it appears in the pictures we put in albums. Only one photo may be the problem. If you remove the album so you can synchronize even if this picture has been downloaded from my camera on the same day and part of the same roll as the other .Actually you can solved the problem by deleting the iPod cache directory found in the iPhoto library. Then sync the iPod and attention will put the entire iPhoto library into the iPod. so im hoping everything will works. so try

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,