Thread: login issue with MobileMe

login issue with MobileMe

I am having apple iphone and getting some issues with it. I have installed MobileMe on my iphone. But actual problem is that whenever I try to login into MobileMe, I get message saying that 'Invalid user name and password' even I provided the correct password. I am totally frustrated because of this MobileMe issue. If you posses any solution over this issue, then please let me know that.

Re: login issue with MobileMe

It seems that you are not providing the correct user name and password while login into the MobileMe. I would like to suggest you to make sure that you are providing the correct user name and password. I also suggest you ton create new id for MobileMe and try to login with it to verify if you still get same problem with new id or not.

I am also getting same problem with MobileMe. I have tried all of the possible solutions for this issue, but unfortunately nothing was helpful over this. I also tried with newly created user id and password, but also doesn't make any difference in the error message. Does anyone posses proper solution over this issue?

According to me it sounds that this MobileMe application is not properly get installed on your iphone. I recommend you to reinstall this MobileMe application and then try to login with it. I was also getting same problem. And tat that time I also did the reinstallation of MobileMe to resolve this login problem.

It sounds that there might be some problem in the internet connection of your iphone. You need to make sure that your mobile phone is having proper internet connection. You also need to configure the internet setting of your iphone. If you have not activate the GPRS services, then first you need to activate these services.

I think you need to refer following mentioned solutions:
    • Try to login with correct login id and password.
    • Try to reinstall your MobileMe tool.
    • Check the internet setting of your mobile.

Thanks friend for all you instant help. All above your replies was very helpful while resolving this MobileMe issue. I reinstalled this MobileMe application as per mentioned in the one of the above suggestion. Then I again tried login with MobileMe, and this time I didn't get any issue while login. I am really appreciating all your help.