Thread: Problem with Lexmark x4650

Problem with Lexmark x4650

I purchased lexmark x4650 printer to connect to my laptop, I have for three weeks and it has worked one day, then "stop" (it myself in all my doc file d waiting)!

I uninstalled and reinstalled, I tried wifi mode, it worked longer than dab .... but it is also blocked!

The problem come from the spool but I know nothing, and jpe not even trust the so-called professionals, Both have not solved my problem .... Wholesale they denigrated lexmark but the thing is I just want to print with a printer! not normal?

Can some will solve my problem ?

Thanks

Re: Problem with Lexmark x4650

Turn off Lexmark print service
    If the Lexmark print service is installed on your computer, turn off the LexBce Server service. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
    2. Expand Services and Applications, and then click Services.
    3. In the details pane, right-click LexBce Server, and then click Properties.
    4. On the General tab in the Startup type list, click Disabled.
    5. Under Service status, click Stop, and then click OK.
    6. Right-click the Print Spooler service, and then click Start (if it is stopped).
    7. Exit Computer Management.

Test whether the issue is resolved.

Re: Problem with Lexmark x4650

Start computer in safe mode

Start the computer in safe mode so that you can remove spool files. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured to start multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot menu appears.
    2. Select Safe Mode when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER.
    3. If the Boot menu appears again and you are prompted to select the operating system on the computer, use the arrow keys to select the operating system, and then press ENTER.

Note For more information about how to start your computer in safe mode, click Start, click Help and Support, type safe mode in the Search box, press the ENTER key, and then click the Start Windows in safe mode topic.