Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2009

Sony Vaio PCG-8X2M audio input

Hey folks,

I have a Sony Vaio notebook, and stands behind the model number PCG-8X2M. On the Sony Vaio side of this model, I can absolutely not find! And although we face the following problem: I find no audio input plug on his notebook. There's on the left side three ports: Optical Out, headphone output and microphone input. I think this is surely his net, so geiles notebook, expensive, and has not even 'no audio input? I would like a musical instrument (keyboard) for instance, and on the notebook record (with Adobe Audition). And I can probably bad on the microphone input as purely that fits so times not at all.

How can someone so perhaps from? Is absolutely on the hose.
Old 02-02-2009

Re: Sony Vaio PCG-8X2M audio input

what an "audio input" because you expect in a notebook? 6.3mm jack? XLR?

you could look at PCMCIA sound cards.
Old 02-02-2009

A laptop is now not a recording studio! If you like the existing microphone input is not enough must have an external sound card with LineIn be retrofitted for your projects.

Afterward, the adapter is also the approximate level, otherwise the microphone input hopelessly overdriven. From the wrong impedance I will not even talk.
Old 02-02-2009

Who is talking about XLR input? I am talking about the audio input like any ordinary PC or sound card has. So at the micro-input go I do not clean, so the match from beginning to end not with the signal.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,