Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-01-2009

cannot install Internet on my PSP

I have a big problem! I can not install Internet on my PSP.
I tried several ways but none worked!
Please help me!
Thank you in advance!
Old 24-01-2009

Re: cannot install Internet on my PSP

Well, you have to put the key Wlan on it in network parameter
Then check for the infrastucture, New Connection, scan, it will have the full name Connection of wireless network
You have to chose your name to the connection, give patrametre security, it must be chosen only the right key to continue, you will enter the WPA key (the password of the router) and then you succeeded.
Old 24-01-2009

Normally you should have a tab settings in Internet connection or you should propose an infrastructure mode or ad hoc chosen infrastructure and continue until it asks you to choose between different name key, choose between continuing and WEP key which must be below your internet. Normally you can go online and play with networks.
Old 24-01-2009

First off, you need to get to the main menu from wherever you are on your PSP. You can do that by pressing the Home button, a tiny button just to the lower left of the screen.

Now you'll want to move left (pressing the "<" button) until you get to Settings, then down (pressing the "V" button) until you get to Network Settings.

Now you'll have two choices: "Ad Hoc" is when you want to connection two PSPs together with any sort of Internet wifi base station / access point involved, and "Infrastructure Mode" is when you connect to your local wifi device.

You'll probably only have the one choice of New Connection, but if you don't, choose it anyway.

More information here.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,