Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-01-2009

How can i install java apps / games on windows mobile?

Hi,

I want to know, how do I install java apps / games i:e .jad or .jar files on my windows mobile 5.0?
Is possible to install java on PDA device ? If yes, How ??

I have looked elsewhere with little success. I suspect this might not be the right forum or site; if this is so, then the directions to the proper place would be awesome. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Old 23-01-2009

Re: How can i install java apps / games on windows mobile?

You should search about "J2ME" and "Sun Java Wireless Toolkit".
Old 23-01-2009

Re: How can i install java apps / games on windows mobile?

Hi,

Java capability for mobile devices is integrated by the device manufacturers. You need to check with your device manufacturer about availability of this technology in your device.

KVM, the virtual machine for mobile devices, is the counterpart of JVM (Java virtual machine). It is used to run applets and applications written with Java technology on mobile devices. KVM must be installed by the manufacturer. It is NOT available for download or installation by consumers.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,