Thread: iPod not Restoring

iPod not Restoring

Hi to all

When i started my iPod nano it says i need to restore it. when i went to restore it its not allowing me to restore my iPod. try to restore it agen it says the same thing "UNABLE TO RESTORE ERROR NUMBER" I have tried the restore thing were you hold down the menu and the middle button and then hold down the middle+the play and pause. it still wont work. i have tried every thing that i know to do. please help me with this problem!!

Re: iPod not Restoring

Do you use it with a Mac or a PC?
    Can you format the iPod first with Disk Utility (Mac) or with the Windows tools? If that formatting works, maybe the iPod Updater can then add the latest iPod software there without problems.

reset your iPod nano:

To reset your iPod nano:

1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)

2. Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.

Tip:
    • If you are having difficulty resetting your iPod, set it on a flat surface. Make sure the finger pressing the Select button is not touching any part of the click wheel. Also make sure that you are pressing the Menu button toward the outside of the click wheel, and not near the center.
    • If the above steps did not work, try connecting iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect iPod to your computer. Make sure the computer is turned on and isn't set to go to sleep.

Re: iPod not Restoring

Refer this How to restore iPod
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"