the notebook from my friend makes problems.
The screen is often simply running black. Only if you look VERY WELL, you can see the picture. The backlight does problems.
That happens if the e-mail retrieval button on the ESC key is pressed.
What surprised me, however, is the following fact in my view, more appropriate for a software engineering problem Speaks:
- Screen was black in Win
- Power button is pressed briefly (shutdown) [Power button is located near the Esc]
- Power button is pressed again (to boot)
- The Acer welcome startup screen (from which you can change the bios) was quite normal visible light!
- Once the WinXP logo appears, the screen was black.
- Running the screen, however, again
Do you advice?