Thread: How to install game on Samsung M300

How to install game on Samsung M300

I have a M300 mobile phone. Added many ringtones and screensavers to this mobile phone using my data cable but the only problem is games and applications do not work on this phone
    I have downloaded this games and applications in .jar file format and added to m300 phone but my phone will not show this games

Am i adding the right file formats or its some other issue ?

Have you tried using the .jad file format ?

Add both .jad and .jar files into a new folder (lets say create a new folder called games or applications) and add this to your tv folder.

It's working on my phone Thanks. do you have any info about China phone for game installation.

Alber you are a genius fella. I was unaware about .jad files

I have added jad files and now my M300 works great.
    Can you also give me download locations for new game for M300 ?

Thanks friends it's worked on my Mobile

Thanks friends Nice information now i also install game on my Samsung M300

cool Re: How to install game on Samsung M300

So, I too have an M300 and a transfer cable, but what software do you use to transfer the .jar and . jad files to your phone from your PC. I have tried using transfer sites, but my phone ends up giving me an error message that the file is too big or the program did not work. I have several game files that have both jar and jad files, but I cannot get them to on my phone to try them. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sam

Re: How to install game on Samsung M300

Install Samsung PC suite and then trye to transfer the .jar and . jad files to your phone from your PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam X View Post
    So, I too have an M300 and a transfer cable, but what software do you use to transfer the .jar and . jad files to your phone from your PC. I have tried using transfer sites, but my phone ends up giving me an error message that the file is too big or the program did not work. I have several game files that have both jar and jad files, but I cannot get them to on my phone to try them. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Sam
    You can try This phone manager Software Otherwise there is also a bluetooth support in your Phone.you can always use it.

sad Re: How to install game on Samsung M300

Thanks ADISH, but I tried using the Samsung PC Studio 3 and it would not connect to the M300. I could get it paired with my PC using Bluetooth, but it would not communicate using the software. Using the USB cable, I could not even get it to see the device.

Thanks for your help too REGINA, but the software that you pointed me to does not support the M300.

AARRRRR!!! I am so frustrated with this. Obviously others have downloaded game and put them on their phones, but I cannot seem to get it to work. The closest that I have gotten was using euploader.com and rumkin.com's phone uploader. Both caused my phne to just give me errors. I think that AGAMEMNWN and ALBERT E have done it. I hope they read this post and reply.

Thanks to everyone for helping!

Sam

Hey Agamenwn. What software did you use to put the game on the samsung m300? Samsung PC Suite does not recognize the phone and BitPim doesn't transfer games. Can you please help me?