Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-01-2009

Alesis JamDock for iPod

JamDock is the cleanest way to integrate your iPod into your practice or live music setup. You can connect and mix in nearly any instrument including electronic drums and send your mix to the stereo outputs and headphone output.

This is an iPod dock with a guitar input and a headphone out. Input and master volumes let you blend your guitar signal's volume with your iPod's volume to jam along at just the right balance.

JamDock is the first dock for iPod that was designed specifically for musicians. Nearly every musician has an iPod, but until JamDock, there has never been an easy and clean way to integrate your iPod into your practice or stage setup.
Old 17-01-2009

Re: Alesis JamDock for iPod

JamDock enables you to mix your iPod and your instrument and practice with headphones, amp, or PA system. You can also use your iPod to play backing tracks live. JamDock has two 1/4″ inputs that work with both line-level sources and high-impedance guitars and basses. The inputs sum to mono when there is only one side present, so you?ll hear your guitar on both sides of your headphones. A pair of 1/4″ outputs feed your amplifier or PA system, and a 1/4″ stereo output feeds your headphones.

Jamdock rear veiw

You can use JamDock on a flat surface, such as a guitar amp, or mount it on a drum rack or stand using the e-percussion Module Mount, sold separately.

JamDock also comes with a free minusDrums.com music-track subscription for fun play-along sessions.
It is compatible with iPod 3G, 4G, 5G, Classic; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; and iPod Touch.
Old 17-01-2009

Re: Alesis JamDock for iPod

JamDock is aimed at musicians who want to incorporate iPod audio into their performance. No announcements regarding price and availability. But seems good stuff for music loves and iPod users.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,