Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-01-2009

samsung yp-s3

anyone there can help me???
i have problems with my yp-s3. for month it worked and everything was ok, and yesterday i?ve connected it to my pc and the software i?m using (emodio) doesn?t see it anymore and the icon portable is grey-out.
please help me
Old 15-01-2009

Re: samsung yp-s3

try restarting your pc and then try to connect it ?
Old 15-01-2009

i tried. i?m going to try reinstall the emodio, and i have no idea what to do if it won?t help
Old 15-01-2009

it didn?t help. any ideas?
Old 16-01-2009

Hello
i was having same problem with my Samsung P2, I solved it by getting Samsung Media Studio, instead of Emodio. You should also try with Samsung Media Studio. Hope i have help you.

Good luck
Old 16-01-2009

If you are using Windows XP, then upgrading to WMP10 or WMP11 should get it working.

I have no idea about vista but you can try going into control panel -> system -> hardware -> device manager under USB controllers you should find your device with some sort of exclamation mark etc. Pick driver and update driver, then choose "don't search i will choose the driver to install", NXT, hopefully you'll get a long list of choises to choose portable devises then select MTP which may or may not be the only choice.
Old 16-01-2009

You can try Cucusoft DVD and Video converters suite which includes Cucusoft Ultimate DVD and Video Converter Suite. It is the best all-in-one DVD and video conversion software converts DVDs and videos to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc.
Old 16-01-2009

ThumbsUp Re: samsung yp-s3

Try the player in someone elses machine, Try updating ur firmware, there are issues with yp-s3 and emodio, So try using samsung media studio for YP-S3.
Old 16-01-2009

Download driver, firmware or software in your PC and try to connect.
Old 16-01-2009
mikey

Uninstall Emodio and download it again, while installing emodio asks you if you want to run update, cancel it, i think some issues in the pervious update coz of that we were facing issues skip the update from emodio your MP3 would register properly.
Note:- If you are re-installing emodio on the top one you already have it should keep all your songs registered also, but dont quote me on it.
Old 16-01-2009

thank you all so much)) i?ve solved this problem. i?ve formatted the memory and it works now but once again thanks))
Old 17-01-2009

question Re: samsung yp-s3

HELP!!! My Samsung YP-S3 won't turn on and is stuck with a screen that reads Automatic Test F/W v1.11. I tried and I reseted multiple times ....it acts like it is trying to reboot but then ends up back on the same screen. I let the battery uncharge completely then charged it completely. I was able to look through the menus but it still would not power off and went back to the Automatic Test screen again...

I formated it, I updated it, I reinstaled Samsung Media Studio, I instaled Emodio..and reinstalited it.
On my computer I can see it, I can transfer files to it, I can listen the songs if I use Media studio or Emodio, I "just" can`t opened it.

I just can`t get rid of this message : AUTOMATIC TEST.

Could anybody help me to reinstall somehow the whole system (the software&the fireware...all)?
And which are the steeps to be taken for this?

THX in advance 2 all who will answer.
Cheers.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,