Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2009

How to upload videos/pictures onto iPod

I need help with uploading videos/pictures to my ipod.

I've tried by simply clicking and dragging the picture onto itunes, but it always comes up with the message saying that the ipod cannot 'play' the image.

How can I make it so that I can upload photos without having this problem and I want to be able to add more photos later on without a problem.

About the video, I've tried putting a video but itunes goes as if it is verifying the video or something, but when it eventually gets onto my ipod the video plays fine but with no sound.

How to fix this issue?
Old 12-01-2009

Re: How to upload videos/pictures onto iPod

iPod/iTunes cannot just play DVDs without re-encoding. So make sure you encode it in a format that the iPod can play, and then drag it into iTunes. Once it is in iTunes, it will sync to the iPod.
Old 12-01-2009

iPod only accepts MP4 format video. If you are having MP4 video then follow the below steps:

1. Open iTunes and click "File" to add your videos to iTunes library.
2. plug in your iPod to computer, then iTunes will detect your iPod as a device.
3. Select your iPod device on the left panel of iTunes, click "Movies" tab, check the videos you want to sync and click "Apply".

If your video isn't MP4 format, then you can use any third party software to convert the video to MP4.
Old 12-01-2009

Just use softwares like podmaxx which can copy any DVD movies to your iPod. Go through http://www.podmaxx.com/ and get your copy of software.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,