Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2009

Connect the portable LCD TV with HDMI cable.

Hello,
Tell me if someone knows there is a special procedure to connect the laptop to LCD TV via HDMI cable?

The laptop in question is a HP PAVILION DV 6500 GF 8400GS video card, of course equipped with HDMI port. I connect it to your TV, also equipped with HDMI port and then ....???
There is something to be set on a PC and / or on TV?

Thank you!
Old 07-01-2009

Re: Connect the portable LCD TV with HDMI cable.

Hello,

I found using google your message on how to connect your PC to pavillon hp-LCD TV with HDMI. Are exactly in the same situation today I bought an LCD TV 32 "sharp" trying to connect it to your PC with an expensive HDMI cable but any attempt is the result of the computer goes into" blue screen "(I do not know if I explain).
You have found a solution?
I am desperate to get the solution, I hope to be able to find your answer.
Old 07-01-2009

From what I read, once you connect the cable and set the channel on TV, and instead should go ...... nothing. Maybe we play in the panel Nvidia? ..... I look forward to the aid of someone experienced.

Hello
Old 07-01-2009

I imagine there is to enable the HDMI output in the laptop.

I have never tried a laptop, but in the play of my son you must set the video output.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: