Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2009

iSteam for iphone

The iSteam photo editor for the iPhone will change the screen of your device into a foggy surface. Making optimum use of the iPhone features like accelerometer, multitouch, microphone and speakers, this new application will let you have some fun with your favorite images.

Old 05-01-2009

Re: iSteam for iphone

Get some steam onto the screen just by blowing on the mic, you can then scribble on the screen wit your fingers and wipe off the steam, it makes a squeaking sounds as though it?s a real window.

Now this sounds quite interesting, on wiping off the screen you can watch the formation of water droplets. Just shake the iPhone and the screen will clear off and you can start all over again.

iSteam can be downloaded from iTunes App Store for free.
Old 05-01-2009

Re: iSteam for iphone

Daily iSteam downloads surpass TOTAL iFart downloads.

After a phenomenal performance, iSteam has exploded in one big blast of steam to become the #1 Free App in 22 countries of the world.

In just one day, iSteam was downloaded 292,165 times. The current daily growth rate of iSteam downloads is more than 55%.

iSteam is the hottest app right now.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,