Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2009

cannot play video in iPod

Hello, I have a problem on my iPod and can not play video on it. If you can provide me with some softwares for it it would be much appreciated. Thank you
Old 05-01-2009

Re: cannot play video in iPod

Can you be more specific? A liltle bit of more information was needed but anyways, Have you tried Itunes software for Ipod which is available free for download on apple website. Just sync your ipod with Itunes and put all the video files in Itunes library and transer it in your ipod, as easy as it can be. Btw which ipod are you using, is it Ipod Touch or Ipod Classic or any other?
Old 05-01-2009

Download MediaCoder Software for iPhone / iPod

With its interface may seem a bit complex, in this edition MediaCoder iPhone / iPod Touch, is a simplified version of MediaCoder.

Indeed, the graphical interface of the software has been redesigned to allow users to iPhone / iPod Touch converted easily and effectively their videos.

The software supports most formats of audio / video and should let you encode the majority of videos you can find on the Internet. Support for conversion to the H.264 format Apple lets you enjoy the video quality unique to this format, especially as the software can make a second pass to encode in order to refine quality.

If you want to set your own conversion, MediaCoder allows you to set a host of options to obtain the most accurate translation possible.
Old 05-01-2009

Yes, I would also go with MediaCoder Software. It is useful, simple and very effective. Import, transcode, in two three clicks you're done.
Old 05-01-2009

try resetting your ipod if not then see if you can sync videos go check if itunes and see if the video check box is checked and if not then make sure the vidoes are marked as movie or music video or w/e.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,