Thread: sony cybershot digital camera

sony cybershot digital camera

Hi there,

I want to buy digital camera for personal use. I prefer Sony cybershot digital camera series. I want to know about the best deal and quality product.

Re: sony cybershot digital camera

I m using Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W170 camera. Its worth for money if you want it for personal use. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W170 couples a 10.1-megapixel sensor to a Zeiss-branded 5x optical zoom and a generous 2.7" LCD display.
    The Cyber-shot W170 includes Sony's latest face detection technology, which can now distinguish between the faces of children and adults.

The Sony W170 offers a number of additional features, including: Sony's D-Range Optimizer to retrieve picture detail in photos with harsh highlights or dark shadows; semi-manual focus that allows you to select the focusing distance based on your subject's location; and in-camera editing functions such as "unsharp mask" to sharpen images.

Re: sony cybershot digital camera

Sony Cybershot DSC W300 includes 13.6-megapixel 1/1.7-inch CCD image sensor which is coupled to a Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar-branded 3x optical zoom and a 2.7-inch LCD display.
    The Cyber-shot W300 includes Sony's face detection technology, not only capable of detecting up to eight faces simultaneously, but of differentiating between adults and children, and of automatically triggering the shutter when your subject smiles
    The W300 was designed to appeal to both casual users who want a compact or ultracompact digicam with lots of point-and-shoot features and automatic operation, and to photo enthusiasts who value tweakability, pocketability, ease of use, very good optics, and DSLR-like resolution. The W300 draws its power from the Sony NP-BG1 3.6V 960 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack and it needs about 4.5 to 5 hours to fully recharge the battery.