Thread: Is it poosible to send JPEG image from PC to mobile phone

Is it possible to send JPEG image from PC to mobile phone

Hello,

I would like to send jpeg images from pc to my mobile phone. I have GPRS connection available in my phone but it is too slow and i can access to hotmail.

Can anyone tell me how to send through phone number, as i always prefer an MMS for sending the images.

Any way i used a Sagem mobile with model number my401v.

Is there anyone who can help me out?

Re: Is it poosible to send JPEG image from PC to mobile phone

The best way to transfer any images from one phone to another is "Bluetooth".
    So, first check whether your phone has a "Bluetooth" facility or not?

Yes i have and i'm aware about "Bluetooth" device. Right now i'm having some difficulty in setting up and even i'm not able to install the cd too.

Is there any way of sending images from pc to my phone numbers or is there any thing else which i can do?

I guess that you are facing this problem since from long time. I think that you have tried almost all possible things to resolve your problem.

Let assume that you might have install the software correctly and the devices are paired up correctly by plugging the devices again. If it is done correctly then you will get Bluetooth icon on the System tray, then go to one of your JPEGS images and right click on it ->And then Send it by using your Bluetooth device -> Follow the wizard.

As the setup was not working properly as i tried to uninstall it, Then i doubled clicked on the XTNDConnect shortcut which is on my desktop screen, but i as i was trying to do a small connect headset just pop up the screen with a blue launch manager on my desktop screen. It was showing me some error and was not allowing me to go further.

Anyways i'll download the instructions from the net and will go through again.

By the way there was no icon in tool tray and i'm not sure whether the device would be needed to be plug in again to get install. Ok please tell me first whether i should switch on my phone and make it visible before doing anything further.

Adding further i think at the same time i open many applications, which do not allow me to do anything further. Is this something related to do with my browser or MSN etc?

Hey dude try this one out it is more simple, just simply drag/drop the JPEGs images you wanted from your Pc and send it to your phone.

Then Open "My Pictures" and connect your phone by camera-to-pc lead. Afterwards open your "Images" section on your mobile phone.

Then try to adjust both the pages simultaneously and open it at the same time on your monitor. And just drag and drop the images from your pc to phone. I used to do always whenever I wanted any wallpaper images on my Nokia phone.