Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-12-2008

smile Using caps Lock on Iphones touch

Hi friend,
I am Having Iphone and i am facing issues with the CAPs Letter whenever I was to write words in upper case like ROR, XYZ,ABGE….each and everytime I need to follow the procedure like Press shift key -> let go and press the letter, press shift key -> let go and press letter -> rinse, repeat, etc. Is there any other way which I can use it many of the times I need to write words in Upper Letter only.Please help me out with this issue
Old 31-12-2008

ThumbsUp Re: Using caps Lock on Iphones touch

You need to follow the steps.

Settings --> General --> Keyboard --> Enable Caps Lock.

Once this is enabled, tapping the shift key twice will turn on caps lock. When the caps lock is enabled, it will glow blue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,