Thread: Interesting developments with a view to BlackBerry slider and touchscreen

Interesting developments with a view to BlackBerry slider and touchscreen

"Bold and Storm touchscreen slider? It seems to be in the plans of RIM together to updating the other BlackBerry "

Now that RIM, with the presentation of the Storm, has opened the range of BlackBerry use touchscreen, it is logical to think that this new type of interface can also infect other products of the Canadian producer.

SlashPhone reports the unofficial roadmap that seems to confirm that feeling and that is characterized by interesting developments. The model curves receive some upgrades, including a camera and a display of higher resolution and, as with wi-fi connectivity, will acquire the name of Javelin 8900. The version with 3G HSDPA connectivity will instead called 3G Curve 9220, codenamed 'Magnum'.

Interesting developments for the BlackBerry Bold, which in the 9900 'Pluto' could earn the touchscreen. It is still only a hypothesis, but the Storm could be affected by major upgrades, with a slider designed to overcome probably the lack of physical keyboard, the lack of which has not been entirely filled by the virtual.

Re: Interesting developments with a view to BlackBerry slider and touchscreen

I am sorry but the os in Black Berry is scandalously slow, just take a walk on Youtube. For the rest goes very well how it works.

I do not know what you're talking about but my bold works very well, and goes fast ...

I would not mind something similar to the Storm (with WiFi but with the possibility of having a physical QWERTY keyboard thanks to the sliding. It would be something perfect.

I am sorry but the os in Black Berry is scandalously slow, just take a walk on youtube. For the rest goes very well how it works.
    I tried both the Nokia with Symbian, the HTC Windows Mobile, the iPhone with iPhone OS and the BlackBerry and the slow frankly I do not view. The slowest of all I found Symbian (especially in the mail when the file is quite large).