Thread: Nokia X7 crashes while on Wifi

Nokia X7 crashes while on Wifi

I am a nokia user all my life and i have never ever had any complains with the nokia phones so thats what I am saying and hence my complain is that whenever I am in the wifi my phone crashes I don’t know this is the first time that I am getting to see such kind of problem can you all please tell me what is this kind of problem I need some immediate solutions for the problem so suggest me some measures that I need to take to solve out this problem so I am expecting some solutions from you all so please do reply as soon as possible.

Re: Nokia X7 crashes while on Wifi

May be you have to deactivate the power saving mode from the phone then only you will get the exact solutions for the same so that’s what I am saying here. Just go to the connectivity, wlan and then move to the settings and from there switch off the power saving mode probably that will be the perfect solution for your problem, so probably do have a look at that and let me know if this solution did help you or not in solving the issue so that’s my opinion on this topic.

May be a problem of the router or something similar and hence my advice for you is that better try connecting your phone with some other wlan and hence see that such kind of problem is repeating there as well, so that’s what I am saying is that it can be the router as well. So if tht is the problem then it is better to replace the router and that will solve the solution for you so I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here and I am sure it will help you in the long run.

Hey you must better have a chat with the nokia people about the solutions so better have a talk with them so do the needful of so i hope you have understood what i am trying to say may be a simple replacement will solve the issue for you so better look out for that as well that's my suggestion as well if your phone continuously reboots then might be that your phone has got corrupted and it needs to be replaced as soon as possible. So hope you have got the suggestion.

Yes you were correct i will show it to the necessary people and i hope that i can get a solution out of it so better to try that method and will work on it so thanks a lot for the different kind of solutions that you have given here i appreciate your efforts for giving out some apt solutions or me and accordingly advising the same for me anyways nice to hear abut that i will get back to you all as soon as possible so thanks a ton everyone.