Thread: Banned by Xbox live?

Banned by Xbox live?

I have a serious problem occurring with me while I have purchased Xbox 360 a few weeks ago and I have taken an internet connection live and on the Xbox 360 I was playing FIFA 11the ultimate team. And when I was playing the Xbox was absolutely fine and when I was trying to quit the game the Xbox live banned me but there was no reason for banding me and I have not even cheated them. In this case I have done nothing wrong with the Xbox live and now I have spent lot of money on the FIFA 11 the ultimate team. But I need to know that why they banned me. Is there any problem that I have done?

Re: Banned by Xbox live?

I would like to recommend you that Microsoft banned 1 million players from the Xbox 360 live gaming; because they were thinking that the players are downloading the illegal games from the file sharing sites and they modify their consoles to play games. but you are telling that you have not done any thing wrong so why they banned you for doing something wrong i think that you have done wrong and you don't even know that what has gone wrong. i hope that this will help you to understand.

Another question occurring in my mind is that if the Xbox 360 banned me from entering into the Xbox live that is fine with me but tell me that how to sign in if I am banned from the Xbox live. Please let me know that how to sign in, in the Xbox 360 if I am banned. Thanks in advanced for helping me and giving me your precious time.

In this case you may have to change your user name and the password but I think that the Internet protocol address will be tracked by them if you re-join the Xbox live. I think that you should email the Microsoft technical support team and ask them whether to re-join the Xbox live or not I think that they will not allow you to re-join the Xbox live, because they were commenting badly about you. I think that you should change your internet protocol address. It is hard to change your internet protocol. I would like to suggest you that you should change your internet service provider so that your internet protocol will also change.

In this case if the console has been banned permanently. I think that it has only one specific ID’s for the console and the hard drives if they are banned then you are not able to use the HDD or the console for another time. If your console has been banned then they will not allow playing on this console until and unless and until your internet protocol address has been changed.

I think that you should contact the Microsoft technical support team they will help you in solving the problem or I would like to suggest you that change your IP address by changing your internet protocol address I think that they will allow you to join the Xbox live. But it is very difficult to change the IP address so I recommend you that you should change the Internet Service Provider so that you’re IP will also change.