Thread: Gaming Mouse for Hardcore Gamer

Gaming Mouse for Hardcore Gamer

Hi Game Gurus,

I am a big time fan of CS and I have finished playing Far Cry 2 and Crisis and am planning to start with Prince of Persia.
    The problem is that I am not satisfied with my logitech scroll mouse and wanted to have Gaming mouse which gives me more comfort as well as some more add-on's on my New mouse.
    So please suggest me excellent gaming mouse which will me help me while completing the game.

Cheers for your suggestions.

Re: Gaming Mouse for Hardcore Gamer

I will suggest you the following gaming pc..

Microsoft’s new SideWinder gaming mouse is not for the faint of heart. It’s got on-the-fly DPI switching, its own LCD display (on the mouse itself), a cable anchor, quick launch Vista gaming button plus 5 other programmable buttons, 2000 dpi resolution, 7080 frames per second image processing, three different sets of mouse feet to suit your preference, a metal scroll wheel, and its weight can be adjusted between 5 and 30 grams. Now I’ve seen it all. Unreal.

There’s all sorts of mice out there today, and you’ll find that none of them are created equal, they all have pros and cons, and it’s really going to take a bit to find the one that’s right for you. Razer is a company that is well known for their top-quality gaming accessories, many people rave about them and covet their Razer products. If you’re a gamer, then most likely you’ve heard of Razer and probably own one of their products.

Today for review I’ve got the Razer Lachesis gaming mouse, it features a 4000dpi laser sensor, 32kb onboard memory to save profiles, nine buttons, one the fly sensitivity adjustments and many other features that make this an excellent choice for a gaming mouse.

Thanks Guys for your valuable reply,I had also heard lot about these gaming mouse, and I was also expecting these gaming mouse from all you there.
    But can you suggest these mouse will be helpful for playing game like Prince of Persia.

Thanks once again..