Thread: New protection for Blu-ray

New protection for Blu-ray

"At a crucial moment for the spread of the new standard for high definition, is discovered a new type of protection currently impossible to circumvent"

Now for many years, like it or not, almost all media have purchased any system of protection. Whether the SecuROM of some video games, or for the AAC audio format, each method has been systematically over the years, circumvented with much ease.

To the list of protected content could not miss, of course, the new standard for movies in high definition, for which the specifications are the prerogative of Sony: the Blu-ray. The DRM to all media that are distributed has been circumvented last year by a company rather famous on the web, Slysoft. The software house based in Antigua, had at the time, released AnyDVD HD, utilities can, thanks to a complex work on codes to protect Blu-ray discs, to successfully elude the DRM standard from the blue laser.

During the month of November were placed on the market but some titles that powerful software was unable to "rip" properly aware that they were DRM, the studios have decided to deploy new content with an equally new method protection. The list of titles is present at this page.

Slysoft announced that the next 3 months it will build a new version that can overcome this latest barrier. The next version of Any DVD HD will be distributed during the month of February 2009.

Re: New protection for Blu-ray

Will our heroes will defeat the new protection? I know in the next episode ...

Will our heroes will defeat the new protection? I know in the next episode ...
    I have a conception of the word hero a little different

But in fact it makes no sense ..
    If instead of spending money unnecessarily to get the blowjob and incase encodings to protect lower prices if people will buy these Blue Ray.
    I for example of a regular DVD player (not that I did not BR the player nor the full HD TV) will buy a caterva advantage of promotions or used (I have a blockbuster in the house that now loves me).
    If you buy 5 DVDs for 25 euros (promotion) or a new title, but used a 6 euro which are estimated to pay money, but pay 30 euros for a movie in BR is not just talk.