Reset Blackberry 8820
Does anyone have a idea how you can reset a Blackberry 8820 so that he is like the factory settings? I can find nothing. I would like to wipe any personal information like contacts, e-mail account etc.
Thanks in advance,
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do". - Voltaire
Re: Reset Blackberry 8820
it it easy to reset BlackBerry 8820
Here is the step by step:
1. Go to the Options on your Blackberry device.
2. Go to Security Options
3. Go to General Settings
4. Choose the options by clicking the click wheel or menu button and select Wipe Handheld.
5. Confirm you want to wipe the handheld by clicking on the "Continue" button. The message is "Warning, all application data will be lost! Message service and other services will be disabled."
6. The device will prompt you to type in the word "blackberry." Type in "blackberry" and confirm.
7. The handheld will wipe itself of all information. In some cases after 10 minutes the hourglass will still run. After 10 minutes, pull your battery and restart your Blackberry.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Reset Blackberry 8820"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is desktop manager 6 compatible with blackberry 8820?||Dipi||Portable Devices||4||28-09-2011 01:36 PM|
|Reset blackberry phone||Marg!Aret||Portable Devices||4||24-06-2011 09:16 PM|
|Blackberry Curve 8310 vs Blackberry 8820||Agaev||Portable Devices||4||26-07-2010 01:25 PM|
|About BlackBerry 8820||Sivann||Portable Devices||4||15-04-2010 09:57 AM|
|Blackberry 8820 Gps not working||Kingfisher||Portable Devices||3||18-08-2009 10:32 PM|