Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-12-2008

Motorola i9 iDEN phone

The company Motorola posted on its website pictures of its new mobile phone Motorola i9, designed to work in networks iDEN.

The i9 is a clamshell (in the RAZR style) that comes with an external screen and lots of external keys that seem to be touch-sensitive. Based on the photographs can be said that the phone has multimedia capabilities and 3.1 MP camera. In addition, there is a support GPS navigation, Bluetooth and feature PTT (Push-to-Talk). It is expected that Motorola i9 will be available in the U.S. in early 2009.

Old 16-12-2008

Re: Motorola i9 iDEN phone

Features include 3-megapixel auto-focus camera, microSD slot, stereo Bluetooth and of course, Push-to-Talk, to make other RAZR phones jealous.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,