Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2008

Music key problem in N73

Hello, I have N73 ME. the shortcut music key stops working after some time the phone switched ON. The music key works fine after i switch off and ON the phone and works for couple of hours and then stops working. There is no action. i flashed my N73 with the newest software. Then too this problems occurs. I don't know what to do. Please anybody help please.
Old 08-12-2008

Re: Music key problem in N73

you need to hard format your phone.*#7370# and if you want to do hard format switch off and then on your phone and hold *+3+green key until nokia appear on the screen.
Old 08-12-2008

The problem occurred again. Is there any other trick to get rid of this problem? Please help.
Old 08-12-2008

thank god i have got the solution for this problem. This problem occurs due to some third party softwares modified the phone system read only files. The system file ANYKEY.EXE need to be restored as soon as this problem occurs using the free softwares like activefile.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,