Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2008

Problem with HP 407 camera button

Hello, I Have an HP M407 compact camera. Problem is that some buttons in camera are not working properly. I have also tried new firmware in the camera to continue but I can not do it . I hope someone will recognize the problem.
Old 04-12-2008

Re: Problem with HP 407 camera button

Just look in the link; http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/p...ang=en& cc=us
Do the camera buttons respond when pressed? Do the camera buttons respond when pressed?
Conversely, among other things;
Quote:
Step 1
Do a hardware reset: Do a hardware reset:

1.Open the batteries/memory card door and remove the memory card. Open the battery / memory card through and remove the memory card.

2.If powering the camera with batteries only, remove the batteries for approximately 15 seconds. If Power the camera with batteries only, remove the batteries for approximately 15 seconds.

3.If using an optional HP AC power supply only to power the camera, disconnect it from the camera for at least 15 seconds. If using an optional HP AC power supply only to power the camera, disconnect it from the camera for at least 15 seconds.

4.If using batteries and the optional HP AC power supply, remove both for at least 15 seconds. If using batteries and the optional HP AC power supply, remove both for at least 15 seconds.

5.Re-insert the optional memory card. Re-insert the optional memory card.

6.Re-insert the batteries and/or reconnect the optional HP AC power supply to the camera. Re-insert the batteries and / or reconnect the optional HP AC power supply to the camera.

7.Close the batteries/memory card door. Close the battery / memory card through.

8.The hardware reset will be successful only if the camera asks for setting the date and time after turning it on. The hardware reset will be successful only if the camera asks for setting the date and time after turning it on.
There is still further explanation and pictures on the site that I mentioned.
Old 04-12-2008

Re: Problem with HP 407 camera button

Thank you for your message. Yes, I certainly doorgekacheld but without result. But now I know! In order to solved this i open camera (6 screws). in this case it was the disc behind the blue arrow button , it was shifted to the disc constant contact made. I have adjust disc in place a little bit and reinstalled the tape. And problem solved!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,