Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to block incoming calls and sms in my nokia 7610

Portable Devices

Old 22-11-2008

How to block incoming calls and sms in my nokia 7610

Hi friends i am using nokia 7610, i want to block certain incoming calls and sms automatically. is it possible ?

Old 22-11-2008

Re: How to block incoming calls and sms in my nokia 7610

MCleaner is a firewall software which can manage your sms and call,and blocking incoming calls and sms automatically.It's can filter incoming call and sms according to pre-configurated keyword(sms) and phone number(could be partial match), and you can set a profile to set MCleaner working mode quickly, and also scheduler mode is supported.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MCleaner-S60_V1.rar (77.2 KB, 151 views)
File Type: rar MCleaner-S60_V2.rar (84.3 KB, 176 views)
Old 22-11-2008

Thanks it works perfectly on my phone. ok
Old 09-01-2009

You can also block unwanted calls by using Epocware blacklist. If there is someone you just donít want to hear from, let Handy Blacklist keep that person off your phone!
Old 26-01-2009

Do you know one software that works in a Nokia 6210 Navigator?

Tanks
Old 27-01-2009

Hey, you can download Handy Blacklist , If there is someone you just don't want to hear from, let Handy Blacklist keep that person off your phone!
2 types of lists with different functions will keep unwanted calls hidden from your eyes. You have one blacklist and one or several Allow lists. Only one list can be activated at the moment.
Blacklist contains numbers you want to be blocked. You can add numbers from recent calls, contact list or just by typing them. If you reject a call manually, the software will propose you to add that number to blacklist automatically! Blocking of Private and Unknown calls is also available.
Old 14-03-2009

anybody can give me the activation code for the software??please...help me...
I have a problem to activate it.....
Old 14-05-2010

thnx a lot
Old 24-06-2010

@pugsly
i cant access the mcleaner files, i have a nokia 7610 supernova, there is a guy bothering me but i cant change my number.
Old 24-06-2010

You can make the installation or download the application that is Mcleaner by clicking on the link. This will surely help you out to get sort of the thing and work well for the same. You may help you out and work as needed. It will be surely help you out to get the thing work. So get it downloaded and then install to the system.
Old 31-08-2010

Hey i just tried MCleaner for my Nokia 7610..it works great..but i have the trial version..It needs a 6-digits activation code...can anyone please provide me that....??
Thanks in advance.....
Old 31-08-2010

MCleaner is a nice tool but for getting the full version you need a registration code for the same. With you can block incoming Mclean calls and SMS messages and Automatically Protect your privacy. Allows you to create Mclean blacklists, whitelists, Profiles and Schedules to Meet Your Individual Needs. I had tried to attached a download for the same which I think might help you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MCleaner.rar (158.7 KB, 201 views)
Old 31-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery View Post
Hey i just tried MCleaner for my Nokia 7610..it works great..but i have the trial version..It needs a 6-digits activation code...can anyone please provide me that....??
Thanks in advance.....
Actually, it is completely illegal to provide serial key of any application on forums or so. Secondly, i dont think anybody out here may have the key for MCleaner. There is one application named as Blacklist that i use for filtering calls and SMS. Its full version and it works great as well. If you need it than reply here.
Old 05-09-2010

Quote:
Actually, it is completely illegal to provide serial key of any application on forums or so. Secondly, i dont think anybody out here may have the key for MCleaner. There is one application named as Blacklist that i use for filtering calls and SMS. Its full version and it works great as well. If you need it than reply here.
OK buddy..provide me that one..thanx..
Old 08-09-2010

Hi all...can anyone over here kindly provide me the full version of a good software that can block calls+sms in nokia 7610.i got through many but either they are on trial or not fully-featured.SO please HeLp mE OuT!!!

waiting 4 ur king responses...Thanks

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , ,