Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to block incoming calls and sms in my nokia 7610

How to block incoming calls and sms in my nokia 7610

Hi friends i am using nokia 7610, i want to block certain incoming calls and sms automatically. is it possible ?
    Whats my name again? I spend so much time looking at code i fogot my own name ahhh!

Re: How to block incoming calls and sms in my nokia 7610

MCleaner is a firewall software which can manage your sms and call,and blocking incoming calls and sms automatically.It's can filter incoming call and sms according to pre-configurated keyword(sms) and phone number(could be partial match), and you can set a profile to set MCleaner working mode quickly, and also scheduler mode is supported.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks it works perfectly on my phone. ok
    Whats my name again? I spend so much time looking at code i fogot my own name ahhh!

You can also block unwanted calls by using Epocware blacklist. If there is someone you just don’t want to hear from, let Handy Blacklist keep that person off your phone!
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Do you know one software that works in a Nokia 6210 Navigator?

Tanks

Hey, you can download Handy Blacklist , If there is someone you just don't want to hear from, let Handy Blacklist keep that person off your phone!
    2 types of lists with different functions will keep unwanted calls hidden from your eyes. You have one blacklist and one or several Allow lists. Only one list can be activated at the moment.
    Blacklist contains numbers you want to be blocked. You can add numbers from recent calls, contact list or just by typing them. If you reject a call manually, the software will propose you to add that number to blacklist automatically! Blocking of Private and Unknown calls is also available.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

anybody can give me the activation code for the software??please...help me...
    I have a problem to activate it.....

thnx a lot

@pugsly
    i cant access the mcleaner files, i have a nokia 7610 supernova, there is a guy bothering me but i cant change my number.

You can make the installation or download the application that is Mcleaner by clicking on the link. This will surely help you out to get sort of the thing and work well for the same. You may help you out and work as needed. It will be surely help you out to get the thing work. So get it downloaded and then install to the system.

Hey i just tried MCleaner for my Nokia 7610..it works great..but i have the trial version..It needs a 6-digits activation code...can anyone please provide me that....??
    Thanks in advance.....

MCleaner is a nice tool but for getting the full version you need a registration code for the same. With you can block incoming Mclean calls and SMS messages and Automatically Protect your privacy. Allows you to create Mclean blacklists, whitelists, Profiles and Schedules to Meet Your Individual Needs. I had tried to attached a download for the same which I think might help you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by mystery View Post
    Hey i just tried MCleaner for my Nokia 7610..it works great..but i have the trial version..It needs a 6-digits activation code...can anyone please provide me that....??
    Thanks in advance.....
    Actually, it is completely illegal to provide serial key of any application on forums or so. Secondly, i dont think anybody out here may have the key for MCleaner. There is one application named as Blacklist that i use for filtering calls and SMS. Its full version and it works great as well. If you need it than reply here.

Actually, it is completely illegal to provide serial key of any application on forums or so. Secondly, i dont think anybody out here may have the key for MCleaner. There is one application named as Blacklist that i use for filtering calls and SMS. Its full version and it works great as well. If you need it than reply here.
    OK buddy..provide me that one..thanx..

Hi all...can anyone over here kindly provide me the full version of a good software that can block calls+sms in nokia 7610.i got through many but either they are on trial or not fully-featured.SO please HeLp mE OuT!!!

waiting 4 ur king responses...Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast