Thread: Asus Releases ROG CG6190 X58 Gaming PC

Asus Releases ROG CG6190 X58 Gaming PC

ASUS ROG CG6190 – The Latest and Highest Performing Intel X58 Gaming PC

Synced with the launch of Intel’s latest generation Core™ i7 processor and X58 chipset, ASUS is presenting the ROG CG6190 Gaming PC. This outstanding piece of hardware features Intel’s latest platform and provides top-notch solutions to deliver the ultimate in gaming experience—catering to the most demanding gamers who are constantly seeking the best in gaming PC features, performance, and stability. Furthermore, the unique exterior design is inspired by ancient and modern armor with both Eastern and Western influences, and presents an aesthetic appeal that exudes pure power!

ROG CG6190: Sheer Performing Power with a Core™ i7 and X58 Platform
    The ASUS ROG CG6190 is the world’s first highest performing consumer desktop platform that features the most advanced Intel® Core™ i7 CPUs and X58 chipsets to allow gamers to experience even higher levels of speed and performance. In comparison to the previous generation Quad Core platform, the Core™ i7 delivers 52% faster processing speed in 3D gaming applications.

With both the Intel® Core™i7 and X58 Express Chipsets working hand-in-hand, the CG6190 is able to deliver an amazing turbo mode which will provide additional processing boosts during peak processing demands; extreme 20% factory overclocking for ultimate performance; triple channel DDR3 1333 memory up to 12GB; multiple discrete graphics flexibility that supports both NVIDIA® 3-way SLI and ATI® CrossFireX graphics; and unprecedented bandwidth of up to 25.6GB per second.

In addition, the CG6190 is equipped with the most advanced features including: a built-in biometric fingerprint scanner for system security, a unique 2-kilowatts dual power system and customized liquid cooling modules for non-stop sustainability, and the SupremeFX X-Fi Audio Card that provides support for 3D nine virtual speakers. Fusing all of this together, the CG6190 is built to bring about the most engaging, most exclusive, and most exciting gaming experience to date—to satisfy any gamer demand!

Specifications

Processor
    Intel® Core™i7 Extreme Edition
    Intel® Core™i7

Chipset : Intel X58

Memory : 6 x DIMM Slots
    Triple Channel DDR3 1333 up to 12 GB

Hard Drive : SATAII up to 4 TB

Graphics: Discrete VGA
    (supports NVIDIA® 3-way SLI & ATI® CrossFireX)

Re: Asus Releases ROG CG6190 X58 Gaming PC

Asus announced the launch of its Gaming PC- ROG CG6190. Asus ROG CG6190 features Intel’s latest platform and provides top-notch solutions to deliver the ultimate in gaming experience. The Asus ROG CG6190 is the world’s first highest performing consumer desktop platform that features the most advanced Intel Core i7 CPUs and X58 chipsets to allow gamers to experience even higher levels of speed and performance.

Re: Asus Releases ROG CG6190 X58 Gaming PC

As ASUS loves to do, we're left in the dark on pricing, but we'd guess it'll launch somewhere between expensive and ludicrously pricey here soon.