Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Quote Originally Posted by vkrmds8 View Post
    pc suite is not installing in my laptop. help
    What is the make/model of your laptop? Also can you tell us which operating system have you installed in your pc? If it is Vista or Windows 7 then you will have to install the pc suite in the compatibility mode. If it is Windows XP then you can double click the pc suite.exe file and easily install it.

Quote Originally Posted by channna View Post
    Hi i m using mfu china e71 and i m unable to install .sis or .sisx files only .jar files are accepted by cell and your proivded pc suite in 3 files have some errors while i m trying to install....please help...
    China mobile phone dont accept .sis or .sisx files because of their software incompatibility, only branded symbian phones from nokia can install such files. You are lucky that you can install jar files in your china mobile because most of the china mobiles dont install any kind of file, which makes it the worst phone for software support.

I still have a problem regarding the iPro E71, irrespective of the settings other people suggested, I still get the message error: gprs not subcribed. What do I do bcos I just bought the phone a month ago. I tried Vodacom South Africa but they cud not send me the appropriate settings they say they dont have for chinese phones.

Quote Originally Posted by georgetlebere View Post
    I tried Vodacom South Africa but they cud not send me the appropriate settings they say they dont have for chinese phones.
    Yeah, that is the possibility. Many of the mobile operators dont have settings for Chinese Mobiles. In this case what you can do is try any another network but first see if they have the settings for the same.

I tried other networks it was still the same no changes

please can i get pc suite and modem driver for ANOKING F2?

kohei Guest

I need a desktop suitre for a china phone 8900 Pro

tataha Guest

plz my china mobile does not matches any driver available on forum china nokia copy dual sim dual battery set model m9 plz give me the driver of m9 thxs

Quote Originally Posted by tataha View Post
    plz my china mobile does not matches any driver available on forum china nokia copy dual sim dual battery set model m9 plz give me the driver of m9 thxs
    Which drivers you tried yet ? As per my observation, i have seen that many drivers made for china mobile works on almost every chinese model. Anyway, give one more try to the drivers attached in these posts:
    Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone
    MT6225 china mobile drivers

Hi

I bought a G5 Ap3 model i dont know how to install games and i dont know how how to change themes. If any one knows plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me
    vickybees@gmail.com

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by vigneshvicky View Post
    Hi

I bought a G5 Ap3 model i dont know how to install games and i dont know how how to change themes. If any one knows plzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me
    vickybees@gmail.com

Thank you
    The G5 Ap3 model phone is a chinese mobile and may support java games and applications with .jar file and .jad file only as it has a resolution of 240x320. You can search for such type of files from mobile9.com or either from google search engine and check for yourself whether it is compatible with your device or not. Other than that use some steps given in similar topics to install games from here - Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

tataha Guest

i have sovlved this problem if any body wants to pc interface for this device
    plz mail me at tatahaakhtar@gmail.com
    i will give u driver and software for this that will definitely work

My mobile suport 2 sim GSM/CDMA but i m not able to save my CDMA data so plz help me if any one solve this problem reply me

Hi ,
    i am shaggy can u pls say me china bluetooth mobile pc suite where can i download it ....\

Hi...
    Its quite simple...
    Just follow these.......
    0.Make sure ur SIM1 holds the sim that is to be connected and also make sure that u get connection to ur phone...
    1.Now all u need to do is download the Micromax Driver (it suites for all china mobiles) from http://www.micromaxinfo.com
    2.Download the driver(say Q3 Driver) and phone suite(say Q3 Phone suite)
    extract it and save it on ur hard disk.
    3.goto ADD MODEMS in your PC and browse for the (.inf) file that is in path\Q3_Phone_Suite\Q3 Phone Suite\modem_inf....Press OK.
    4.Double click on application files in Driver folder (dont forget to install InstallDriver.exe)
    5.Click on Phone suite Application and configure your COM Port using your USB data cable...
    6.Create a connection (Phone Suite\Settings\Create Connection) using the Access point that depends on the network u use...
    eg: vodafone= portalnmms
    aircel= aircelgprs.pr
    airtel= airtelgprs.com
    reliance= rcomnet.................
    7.Goto Dialup tab to get connected using your data cable and enjoy surfing...
    8.In order to use it wirelessly.....Connect ur phone to pc using bluetooth and right click on your device ....click Dial up Networking and create a connection and use the modem "Standard Modem over Bluetooth Link #(label)" and also the modem that is installed few mins b4 (i.e) "MTK GPRS Modem" with COM label that u have configured(eg. COM3)....

Its all done now and enjoy browsing on ur PC using ur GFIVE handset with or without wires...
    Me too was a kind of sufferer lik u few months b4 but enjoying browsing all thro' d day NOW using my GFIVE G9000i.......

Still hav doubts?
    feel free to call:: 9688104622,9585322210..........(24X7)
    (Emmanuel)

how we can instal any new game or application in s90i sigmatel china mobile.pls....pls...pls.. tell me.
    guptaramgopal@yahoo.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast