Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Which program are you talking about, usually you have to download the china mobile phone pc suite on your computer and install it. After that connect your china mobile model phone to your pc and then transfer its supported file format programs/applications to your phone. Disconnect your phone from pc and install the applications directly from your phone.

Havent you got a CD/DVD along with your mobile phone? In case if you dont have one, then you will need to download the PC suite for karbonn kc750 by searching it on google and then install all its software packages and also the modem driver of your mobile phone on your computer. Another way is to let Windows recognize its drivers via Windows Update Wizard and then install its modem driver and connect your phone to your computer to surf internet.

You need to install the china pc suite into your mobile phone and then you can transfer themes to your mobile phone and directly install it in your phone. You can get the themes from here - Download China Mobile Themes

Have you searched the forums for the pc suite - China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

Basically you just need to install the chinese pc suite in your computer and then you just need to connect the phone to your pc via the usb cord. There is another trick to connect your chinese phone in you computer, read more about it here - Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

You will first need the gprs setting from your network provider and after getting it you have to save it in your phone. Normally, you have to send some message to thier toll free number to get this settings, but you can also get that by calling them and manually entering the gprs settings in your phone. For gettting internet on computer via a china phone read the procedures given here - Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

There are some problems with this Micromax G4 mobile phone that I will list below:

1. No proper guide on as to how to set up the gaming console and controls to play games on ur PC/laptop using this phone as game remote.
    2. PC Suite not available
    3. The service desk is very un-responsive, they hardly reply to your querrie.
    4. Windows 7 compatibility.

There are some problems with this Micromax G4 mobile phone that I will list below:

1. No proper guide on as to how to set up the gaming console and controls to play games on ur PC/laptop using this phone as game remote.
    2. PC Suite not available
    3. The service desk is very un-responsive, they hardly reply to your querrie.
    4. Windows 7 compatibility.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There are many ways to install games in china mobile but that depends on the games format. If your mobile supports .Nes games than here is the best way to go ahead: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

For other game formats, just go through the following posts:
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    Help installing games in china mobile
    Best NES Games for china mobile

As there is only 1 and the same PC Suite for every china mobile phone, you can download and use the PC suite attached in this post: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite .

At your third point, i have never seen such option on any Nokia or Sony Ericcson mobile and has never used China mobile.So no idea.

I think that, there is actually no PC Suite available for this particular phone, spice s-8, online. If ever you have obtained any installation cd at purchase please check whether you have it on it. Otherwise contact the manufacturer. Also, in its package content, did you get any usb cable to connect it to the computer?

From which country do you belong ? I dont think there will be any free internet available. But anyways, as per the choice, i'll suggest you to go with either WAP or GPRS. Because these two will be easy to access on any Chinese phone that is without WIF. If you face any problem than reply here with the errors or result.

It might work unless it is not any other brand mobile rather than the china phone. By the way, didnt you get any cd/dvd that includes all the drivers and pc suite along with your mobile phone packages. You might also try to let Windows install the drivers for your mobile phone by letting it to automatically detect software for your mobile phone.

To use the internet of phone first the modem in the phone must be installed in your PC. For that you get a CD with the phone. This is common in branded phones but the same lacks in china mobile phones. You can create a manual dialer and check that. Or else there is no otherway of using the internet of phone in your pc.

As you are looking for then China PC suite for the MT6235 then let me help you with the post which is having the PC suit for the same. All you have to do is to go through the post and download the attachment which will help you for same. Hope this will work for. This will work with other china phone also.
    China Mobile PC Suite for MT6235

What exactly you wanna do mate ? I mean, customizing may contain themes, wallpaper, or some menu settings, etc.. Whatever you want to customize can be done from settings menu. Its little difficult to find such settings in chinese phone but you need to workaround for the same. Wish you good luck.

First check that you must have java phone in your phone. If that is supported then you can try to manage games in the phone. The chinese mobile phone lacks application manager support due to which you cannot manage softwares in that. But those phones which support java can only run applications and games.

Trojan 123, is your mobile infected by this virus ? If yes than first install your mobile with some good antivirus program. You can simply do that by connecting your mobile in the Data Storage Mode and use your computers Antivirus program to scan the device. Secondly, what error are you getting while synchronizing the device ? Is it due to the virus ? Do reply.

Have you downloaded the pc suite from this same topic and installed in your pc and after installing it, did you try connecting your mobile phone to your pc to by a usb cable to check whether it supports the connection or not? Usually if it is not supporting then it means that your phone is not supported for pc connection. By the way what is the model of your mobile phone?

I think that the NKTEL A200 chinese mobile phone doesnt support any third party applications rather than the build in ones already present in the mobile device. You see, there are no support for this device till yet for the apps because there are not recognized manufacturer for this mobile models.

You can get the desired suite for the phone that you are looking for. Try to Google out or click on the link. You will get a lot of sites through which you can make the changes and get the desired changes to be implemented and function. It will be better for you. So get it worked by clicking on the link and download the suite from any.

What exactly is the problem you are facing ? getting some error or what ? If yes, please post that error. If am not wrong, you meant to say that PC Suite is installed on your pc but it is not able to configure your mobile. Is that correct ? If yes, than make sure you have all the needed drivers installed on your system. Also reinstall the pc suite again. Hope it will work.

Alrite, i got the problem. First of all make sure you have all the required drivers installed on your system in order to getting online and than follow the step by step process mentioned in this guide: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC . You can even download those drivers from this same post.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

Am not sure which game format do your China Sony Ericsson W905 mobile is compatible with. If it supports games in .Nes format than here i found a great post containing step by step of installing games and it really works. have a look How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step .

For more help you can also go through the following posts:
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Best NES Games for china mobile
    Help installing games in china mobile

Trojan 123.....i can't syncronize my nokia 6300 china mobile after connect it to pc mngr for china mobile.plz do help...

i hv a sigmatel dualsim phone.......unfortunately i cant connect it to my pc....so if u a solution plz suggest me as soon.....hv a nice day

Please search a program called Mobile Master
    It's great and good also for Chinese phones

I Have NKTEL A 200

I want to install keyguard lock software with password to protect my phone

Please help me how to do this?

2nd how to install applications in this model like memory card password protect or some players etc

sprint D55 pc suite need please help me

hey trojan.i have chineese a969 phone.i was download your files and extract but this software didn"t conform my phone.how can i solve this problem...plz tell me soon......plz.....

thank ..then softwre is work..
    but how to connet internet to mobile phone?i downloaded software and done steps but how to connet pc to internet....plz tell me

thanksssssssssssssss4uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I have blackberry 8520 china phone.... i 'm trying to change my mobile program to change its software and functions... is it possible to do so??? if someone knows how ... help me pls...

unfortunately, China Pc suite exports only name and mobile number.

++ yes thats exactly im trying to do.. f theres no chance for me to change the OS.. please help me how to change the applications on my blackberry 8520 china phone... is it possible i could install new themes here??

i will be more detailled as i can,
    when i connect my phone as usb , the pc informe me, and show me the card memory...
    but when i choose the connection with port comm (in phone) , the pc do nothing, and nothing change , i have instal the port usb \com,,, but nothing...
    please help me. thanks

I have a F035 and I trying to download the software for mt6235 but it is not working is there anyone can help me please

I hav a Nokia N95 8GB Clone phone..soo any one hav mobile USB Drivers and THEMES? plz help meeeeee

I want to thank you very much for all the downloads.

Are there are other site for downloading of china mobile mt6225 internet modem driver, please forward me link or really grateful if anyone forward me this driver

China mobile phones are include all type of facilities. Pc Suite is one of them.

I am having Fujezone vision i68.
    It really looks like nokia x6.
    i need its pc suite..
    please help me..

need A200 Nktl usb modem driver

Nice blog you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about that topic. The only thing I would like to see here is some pictures of some gadgets.

i have some problem.i have G'five U808 Dual Sim.i don't have PC suite for U808
    so i m using PCSuite U899,U666,U888,U898 .i can download all Phonebook and all sms by this PC Suite and when i tryed to connected internetd with PC it is also showing Modem Connected but it is not showing Sim1 or Sim2 selection means Sim1 or Sim2 option is disable.
    pls help me and send me PC Suite for U808 G'Five at my mail id.

its a great software but i need a software for duel sim if some body can provide me software for duel sim , i m using sigmatel s80 this software works fine

hi.is it possible to install games on an nokia yp n83i?thanks

hi..i downloade your zip files and when i'm trying to run it it says that libexpat.dll was not found...how was that?

i have china mobile model no .9000c+ its activait on internet but cant open google r yahoo r msn pls help me

I have a Symphony D70 mobile set. I need pc suit software for this. Please help.

any one have QMobile q4 pc suit or how its connected with pc .
    thanks.

im trying to install the PC SUITE for my E71 Dual SImChinese made. Please help me. My phone is entire rubbish with no features and no proper software in it.

restoring my q7 model 6303 phone network that mistakingly delete when i was to configure my eternet network. pleas direct me

Hi,I have (Hongkong ) Kenxinda k300 Mobile,it is gain and again stoped anad hang, how can I solve this. Please Help me

yeah...im getting error while installing...I have a Chinese made E71 Dual sim...

Hi friends i Have intex5050 GSM/CDMA phone how can i save cdma data in my pc ,message,phonebook etc.
    i need cdma modem for intex5050 please help me.

I have a karbonn k560 moble .I downloaded the pc suite given here and tried to install java game.but a soon I click that button "install java on handset" it gve an error "fail to install java"...Please help me in this.PLEASE....PLease tell me which all games formats karbonn k560 mobile supports?.....PLEASE HELP..WAITING FOR UR REPLIES

What is meant by that? What exactly you wanna do ? If am not making mistake, you meant that you wanna change the operating system of your Chinese Blackberry phone. If it is like so, than the answer is NO. It is not at all possible to change OS in China mobile. Functions will be the same but only thing you can change is its application.

I can provide you the solution for the issue of your if you can be more clear regarding the problem you are getting. Are you unable to connect to computer with the PC Suit? or this is something else. Please describe the problem of yours in detail so that you can get the proper solution for the same.

You need to have to connect your mobile phone using the USB data cable. If you have got a CD at the time when you bought this phone, then insert the CD in the computer and then install the driver for your mobile phone in your computer, which will then recognize your device on your pc. Hope that it works out for you.

If you go under this thread you will find out that there is driver attached to some post. That is the only solution. Chinese phone models does not have much support for drivers and there are very less chances for working. You can try Driver Detective tool for that. Try the pc suite of Micromax Q5 phones which might help out. Because some older models pc suite work.

Try to install the drivers attached with the 3rd post of this post: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone and from this post as well: Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC. Youc an also get step by step process for installing the same.

You can try and download the mt6227 china mobile phone model version driver for your mt6235 e75 china phone from here and check whether it works or not, as it is working for me. Or search for the drivers on this forums - Drivers for China N95 mt6227 mobile phone
    Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

First of all, didnt you get a cd/dvd along with your mobile phone in the accessories that might be having the required pc suite and other softwares? Does your mobile phone supports usb cable connectivity? Most of the china mobile phone dont support pc connectivity because they are incapable to do so, they only support inbuilt softwares only.

You can find the USB drivers here.

Which Software are you talking exactly ? I guess, you mean about the PC Suite. If yes, than i would like to make you know that there is one and only PC Suite for each and every Chinese Phone. You can download and use the same Suite for your dual sim phone as well. In case you getting some error while installation or after than do reply the same here.

I would suggest you to check out for connection settings that has been assigned. There is a possibility that the settings is not proper or you need to contact the service provider for the same. They will help you out well and get sort for the change that is needed. Do look out for the thing. It will be better.

Basically there is only one and the same PC Suite for every Chinese Phones.

In case you get some error while installing or after the installation, do reply here with the error message.

Have you tried to connect it to PC directly? I am not aware of this phone but still you can try that. If your mask memory (external memory) is not getting detected then you will have to install the PC Suite.

Quote Originally Posted by el_basha2000 View Post
    hi,
    please, i need a help to export all my contact list details (name, mob. no., home, company, fax,.....) to my pc and to import it again to the phone contact list. the phone suit i have only exports the name and the mobile number.
    thanks.
    Actually PC Suites used to save the contacts with all details. Have you tried the PC Suite attached with this thread ? Or try saving the contacts after reinstalling your PC Suite. I am a Nokia user and i can export import all details like name, mob. no., home, company, fax,etc.. It should be there in China PC Suite as well.

yes, you can change themes or install applications on china mobile phone. But there are few mobile phones that dont even allow for the same. Like one am aware is Chinese E71. It doesn't allow to change themes or to install application. i have not used Chinese Blackberry yet and hence am not sure about this also. Anyways, you can try setting new theme on your phone. For settings, just go through this post: Setting new themes in china E71 mobile phone. Hope it will help you. For more theme you should check out this: Download China Mobile Themes

I dont think there is some problem with the PC Suite. Nearly there is only one PC Suite for all China mobiles, it doesn't differs with model to model. What you can do to fix this is either remove one sim while connecting to internet through PC or reinstall the pc suite again. For more info on getting online with china mobile you can go through this thread:Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Quote Originally Posted by pentaya View Post
    im trying to install the PC SUITE for my E71 Dual SImChinese made. Please help me. My phone is entire rubbish with no features and no proper software in it.
    Well, what is the exact problem you are facing ? Are you getting some error while installing or the process stucks ? What exactly ? Please reply in details so that we can assist you better.

Quote Originally Posted by kamruz789 View Post
    Hi,I have (Hongkong ) Kenxinda k300 Mobile,it is gain and again stoped anad hang, how can I solve this. Please Help me
    First of all take backup of all your contacts, messages and important files. Than do a factory restore of your mobile. Most probably this factory settings should be under security settings. By doing so, your mobile will be at the satge of a new handset. This use to fix all kinds of freezing problems of the mobile.

It seems that the application or the installer file that you have downloaded to process installation may have some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to function out well for the thing. It can be sorted out well by sorting the thing that is remove the pack and then get a fresh copy of the installer. As it is been taken you may then process out the function well as required. Do look out.

Quote Originally Posted by pardeep.023 View Post
    Hi friends i Have intex5050 GSM/CDMA phone how can i save cdma data in my pc ,message,phonebook etc.
    i need cdma modem for intex5050 please help me.
    I dont think there is any particular modem for CDMA or GSM. I guess the modem is just for a mobile phone and its model. You can connect your CDMA phone with your PC Suite and sync your messages or contacts easily. YOu can download one form here: Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone

pc suite is not installing in my laptop. help

Hi i m using mfu china e71 and i m unable to install .sis or .sisx files only .jar files are accepted by cell and your proivded pc suite in 3 files have some errors while i m trying to install....please help...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast