Thread: Do you think that Nokia Lumia 800 is one of the Hottest Device

Do you think that Nokia Lumia 800 is one of the Hottest Device

I have heard about the Nokia new mobile ‘Nokia Lumia 800’, so I am very much excited about this and I want to purchased this phone but before purchasing this phone I want to know more about this new Nokia release, so for that I have seen various of the side to make the research but not get the better solution or information about this mobile phone. So I have asked one of my best friends and she told me that the Nokia Lumia 800 is one of the hottest mobile of the Nokia. So guys do you really think that this sentence is true, or any of the information you people have about this then please do the necessary reply for this.

Re: Do you think that Nokia Lumia 800 is one of the Hottest Device

Yes these is the great release of the Nokia Mobile for the Lumia 800, the look and the body of these mobile is mind blowing, and the added feature in this mobile is also good to use for the user of the Nokia Mobile. However I can say that this is the best one I have seen from the production of the Nokia, According to my experience I have seen that I can play this with the help of the handset. Just similar to the iPhone and Android handsets. This mobile is also the micro sim holder this lead to this mobile to overcome some of the Android phone, beside this it is great for the image processing and the usability. It works smoothly and functions in this mobile are much more unique as compare to other phone.

The Windows phone feature is there in the Nokia Lumia 800, which makes the first Nokia phone more similar to the Windows Phone. This is best for the Nokia as well as for the Windows user that they are also able to have the Branded phone maker Nokia for having the Windows Phone to use.

According to me these is the best phone from the Nokia, there are lots of the feature there in these phone and the Nokia Lumia 800 also have the feature which are normally present in the Windows Phone, although there are no front camera in this phone and also beside this it is the lovely phone that can be make the use for the user and the configuration of these mobile is good which include the single-core 1.4GHz processor, 16GB of internal storage, 8mp camera on the back, 512MB of RAM and with these configuration this phone perform well and the best.

There is the limited application of the Lumia which is unique to the other application for the other cell phone; there you will find that the decent satnav alternative is added by the Nokia. And also the iOS based applications are there in these device such as the Google Maps same as any of the Android phone. And if you go for the music related application in this cell you get that the well media player is used to make the list and to keep the tracks to use in the best ways. And there are the option for getting the advanced and the needful application from the Microsoft Marketplace.

I have search for this phone on the official side of the Nokia and have found that it is one of the first real Windows Phone. And the other models are make same as the HTC and Samsung which make these Nokia Lumia 800 more decent and also the solidity is compare less.
    The Nokia team with the Windows Phone software that really shines to provide more flexibility to the Nokia user. There are many of the useful application are also added such as The office integration, gaming with Xbox live or simply social network integration are also present in this new Nokia Lumia 800.

The Nokia is already famous for the best camera and for the long lasting battery life, so according to me the Nokia is putting the effort to get the user to get most aesthetically pleasing phones with the best cameras and outstanding battery life and also with the addition of the new Windows Phone 7 to the Lumia 800 make it more demandable and take it to the new Height, so I recommend that anyone who is the Nokia lovers can get this phone to get the same process and the feature same as in Windows Phone.

This time the Nokia have develop a great phone say for an example The latest Nokia meego/symbian/lumia etc which is good for both the terms for the configuration and for the Application that can be provide for the user to enjoy the phone.\
    Although this is also true that the HTC and Samsung also making the good phone for the people but there are the little bts flaw are seen in the battery life and some other reason like there body is not that much of impressive. So with the release of the Lumia 800 Nokia steps up the opposition with the subsequently WP7 phones.
    And the OS used in this phone is much better than other phone.

dkbose Guest

The Nokia Lumia 800 has an 8- megapixel camera just about the back of the phone, there are the possibility provided to get the snap a couple of shots. These cameras are good to get the quick response to our tap to focus beside these it also allows to get the 720p video capture too. The strength of these devices is the advance Nokia’s GPS software with the Windows Phone 7. The Map searching in this phone is quite interesting to search for the location and the address of the respective location.

The Nokia Lumia 800 is available in the cyan color model which is really is bright and playful. As compare to the feature of this mobile the sound for the Nokia Lumia 800 is Top, by a best stereo jack socket, and the bottom by a speaker that is accomplished of blasting out tunes. The battery isn’t replaceable and it have the long lasting power feature.