The new Belkin Switch-to-Mac Cable provides a simple way to transfer files, settings, preferences, and more from your PC to a new Mac computer. Unlike existing products where you have to drag and drop specific files you want to transfer, the Switch-to-Mac Cable-with its easy-to-use Migration Assistant-automatically moves your music, movies, photos, files, and Internet preferences, making the transition from PC to Mac as seamless as possible.
Now that Mac computers support Windows® applications, a growing number of PC owners are switching to them, making the ability to work with existing PC files a necessity. The Switch-to-Mac Cable ensures a hassle-free experience when transitioning to your new Mac.
- A 2008 Needham report shows that after a decade of stagnation, Macintosh unit sales have almost tripled in the past three years.
- Needham goes on to say that the most significant barrier to switching from PC to Mac was the Mac computer's inability to run windows applications.
- Needham forecasts that in the next 10 years, Mac unit sales will grow dramatically to almost 40 million units by 2017.
- Available Now in the US
- February 2009 in Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia
- Transfers at USB 2.0 speeds
- Migration Assistant moves files and settings from default PC folders and applications to default Mac folders and applications, then gives summary of transferred content
- Compatible with Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Compatible with Mac OS X v10.4 and v10.5