Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Free folder lock software for mobile phone

Re: Download Free folder lock software for mobile phone

Can anyone help me find the URL for Folder Lock Plus 5.1.2 to download for free.

Hey buddy, i tried to find it out but am getting Folder Lock Plus application only for PC not for mobile phones. Everywhere i just got the in .exe format. YOu can check it here. Folder Lock Plus

Thanks Larry, my findings were pretty much the same. Maybe Wiro can help us with it. It sure would be great to have that application and that too for free.
    Last edited by salu; 29-05-2010 at 12:17 AM.

folder lock for nokia 5230

I dint found any application named Folde Lock for any mobile, it is for Windows Operating system (Computers only). For your Nokia 5230 mobile, i can suggest you an application named Best Crypto. I use it and it work for me. Try out.

dear friend i have nokia 5230 i want to lock some personal file so can u tell me how to lock file/folder
    plz if and ulr plz send me and tell me software name

I got this folder lock software getjar and I am providing you the download on the post. This is a very nice tool and it quiet easy to use. It supports you mobile phone. I am using the same in Nokia 5300 and that works well. All you need is to have a JAVA support on your phone and mostly nokia mobile supports Java applications. Try this out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

So, Is there’s no one out there with any ideas on what application freeware / software to use for encrypting files or preferably folders (Password protecting) on an Nokia N95 classic version running on (S60 Platform with Symbian OS)?

Quote Originally Posted by salu View Post
    So, Is there’s no one out there with any ideas on what application freeware / software to use for encrypting files or preferably folders (Password protecting) on an Nokia N95 classic version running on (S60 Platform with Symbian OS)?
    You can use a software called Best Crypto which is a security software for mobile phone and from which you can safe your data and folder with encrypt, and next time you can decrypt it easy when you’re need it. Best Crypto support java phone and symbian device. Best crypto is supported on your device phone Nokia N95, so search and download it via google.

am looking for folder hiding softfare my nokia 5230

It would be better that you download FileLock application. This application is well supported to your phone and you can make the things to work well for you as needed. So perform and then install the application to the phone. It will be helpful.

i need some lock software for sonny ericsson Aino mobile, like folder lock, sms lock, media lock, and i eant to konw what type of software Aino mobile support, is java software, m i rgt.

Quote Originally Posted by sohamchy View Post
    i need some lock software for sonny ericsson Aino mobile, like folder lock, sms lock, media lock, and i eant to konw what type of software Aino mobile support, is java software, m i rgt.
    I am afraid that there is no application available for sony ericsson aino mobile phone for locking the desired things that you have listed other than pressing the Screen lock key on top of the phone to lock the phone and touchscreen completely. If by chance I will come accross any lock software for your mobile phone then I will def. post it here.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

which is the best antivirus for my lg kg195

I would suggest you to use Zillya! Antivirus application for the same. It will be better for you and make the desired change to be processed and get functioned. As it is been done you can then make the desired thin to be processed and work as required. It will be better for you. So get the application and then install it to the system and work well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast