Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2008

How to download and install Sony Ericsson USB driver?

Hi,

How to download and install Sony Ericsson USB driver ?

I have Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone.

Can Anyone help me please?
Old 05-11-2008

Re: How to download and install Sony Ericsson USB driver?

Hi,

Download Free Sony Ericsson USB driver - Click here

Download and install the USB drivers and you will be able to set up a communication link between your PC and phone via the USB cable.

It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.

Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.

Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,