Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Virus in Virgin Vkewl Mobile phone

Portable Devices

Old 05-11-2008

Virus in Virgin Vkewl Mobile phone

Hi friends,

Recently I bought a new virgin vkewl mobile . when i coonect it with my pc to transfer songs the mobile got virus newfolder.exe After that phone was hanged.please tell me how to remove/prevent those viruses to this mobile.

Please help me.

thanks in advance

Old 05-11-2008

Re: Virus in Virgin Vkewl Mobile phone

Your computer itself must be virus infected ..... download Symantec AntiVirus and scan your pc thoroughly, remove the virus and then connect your virgin mobile to your pc.
Old 05-11-2008

hi,thank you very much for your reply. one more question if we copied those file from computer.Will it damage the Operating System of the mobile or it can't?.and What will it damage?.because today in the morning i have copied some files to the mobile then It was hanged.
Old 05-11-2008

Yes it can effect the operating system of mobile. A software update can make it trouble free again. Just visit the nearest service center.
Old 27-12-2010

Affection Re: Virus in Virgin Vkewl Mobile phone

Or you can do other thing that is he the data on memory are ain't important just format the memory case and copy the data from your friends
Old 27-12-2010

Even I would like to suggest you to format your memory card (if there is nothing important in it). Also install some updated Anti-Virus in your computer system for prevention of Virus threat to your mobile, while connecting mobile to system.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,