The South Korean brand LG has announced a new mobile phone model KS500.
Showing 106 grams on the scale and proposed a single black finish, sliding model (or slider) has an LCD screen (size unknown for now) 262 144 color display in resolution 240 x 320 pixels.
The party is quite complete connectivity: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WAP, UMTS and HSDPA, GPS and Bluetooth. It does lack the Wi-Fi in fact. Ditto for the multimedia part, with a 3.15 Megapixel camera, a video-audio player (see the list of formats below) and a voice recorder. Data storage will rise by 100 MB of internal memory as a first step, then a memory card with a capacity of up to 8 GB. The transfer will in turn through the USB port or wireless Bluetooth.
The terminal is good and the finish. We regret autonomy rather average conferred by the 950 mAh battery. Just 4 hours in communications. Too bad.
Pricing and availability:
This phone has just been announced, but without precision as to the availability date or price.
- Sliding model
- Compatibility GSM (900, 1 800 and 1 900 MHz) GPRS class 12, EDGE, WAP 2.0, UMTS and HSDPA
- A-GPS chip for GPS navigation
- 262 144 color display in a resolution 240 x 320 (QVGA)
- Digital camera 3.15 Mpix
- Playing music AAC +, MP3, WMA and RA
- RV playing videos and MPEG-4
- Voice Recorder
- Internal Memory: 100 MB
- Location for microSDHC memory cards, up to 8 GB
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Dimensions: 102.8 x 49.2 x 14.9 mm
- Weight: 106 g
- Finish: Black
- Lithium-Ion Battery 950 mAh
- Autonomy: before 4h00 Communications and up 300h00 paused