Canadian manufacturer Mobiado announced the release of four new mobile phones: Professional 105 EM White, Professional 105 EM Red, Professional 105 EM CLB Black and Professional 105 EM CLB Silver.
The first two apparatus belong to the ruler Professional 105 EM Special Edition. Their shells are made of exclusive materials such as wood, titanium, sapphire glass and 24-carat gold. Both devices are equipped with a hidden mechanism for making the cover of battery compartment, which is also made of a piece of crystal glass (patent for this technology is now under consideration).
Specifications Professional 105 EM White and Professional 105 EM Red:
- Network: four band GSM / EGSM and two band WCDMA (850/2100)
- Display: 2-inch display 16 million colors
- Camera: 2 MP with video recording capability
- Music player
- Communication: Bluetooth, Micro USB
- Memory: more than 1 GB of internal memory
Professional 105 EM CLB Black and Professional 105 EM CLB Silver endowed with the same specifications.
Information on the release date and price of new products has not yet been announced officially.