Thread: best gps software for pocket pc?

best gps software for pocket pc?

Hi friends i recently bought a pocket pc and want i to install gps software in to it.but i am confused as there are many softwares available in the market. please suggest me the best one.

Navio will be best for you as it gives you access to all the information from your GPS receiver on your Windows Mobile Pocket PC, Pocket PC Phone or Windows PC. See your current location, trace your route and calculate the distance between any two points on any digitized map. Keep track of an unlimited number of waypoints/POIs with distance and direction information to each point. Easily export these lists to spreadsheet programs for further analysis. Save all your GPS movement data and replay them later or see the entire route on the map. When you purchase Navio you will receive both the Pocket PC and Windows version.

TrackyPro

Tracky is an off-road navigation utility. Use it for hiking, (mountain)biking, skiing, driving, sailing, scuba diving, golf, city trips, or geo-caching.
    You know where you were, where you are, and how to get where you like to be

TrackyPro gives information on your current situation including a compass, speed, altitude, slope and even a G-force meter. Edit your favorite Points Of Interest (POIs). Navigate to your POIs or along a track assisted by spoken voice! See the track you are traveling, you travelled before, and/or downloaded from internet. Analyze tracks or export them to MS Excel. Convert any location to the many supported Grids, Zones, and/or Datums for cartographic purposes. Powered by Google Maps.