| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Navman launched S100 GPS Navigation System
Navman just launched the new S-Series GPS navigation systems and the first new model in the series is the S100. S100 is only 13.5mm thick and has 4.3″ widescreen screen with no bevels. It has a few improved features such as 3D city landmarks, NavPix geo-tagged photo navigation, Local Search via Infobel, and true Pedestrian mode.
The S100 uses the new ?Spirit? software, which utilizes a new Glide Touch user-interface.
Navman S100 also European Local Search in partnership with local directory search partner, Infobel. However you?ll have to do your searches on your desktop and download them to your device before taking off. Features of S100 GPS Navigation System
- 4.3″ Super flat widescreen
- slim, lightweight design (13.5mm)
- Mio Technology ?Spirit? software with Glide Touch
- Infobel local search via NavDesk desktop
- NavPix photo navigation
- Junction Views
- Economical Routing
- MP3 player
- 3D landmarks
- Pre-loaded safety camera data - free trial*
- GPS fix 5 times faster with SiRFInstantFixII
- Latest Regional map data
The Navman S-Series S100 aka (Spirit S100) will be available in November 2008 for ?199.