| || |
Join Date: Jul 2006
Hercules itroduces XPS 2.0.60 speakers
Hercules XPS 2.0 60 Speaker System
Measuring at 21 x 10.5 x 13cm, the new Hercules XPS 2.0 60 multimedia speakers sports a black lacquered casing and metallic grate with a a total output of 30 Watts RMS. The speakers are carefully designed for the best balance of small, easy to handle size and great low-frequency response, using Bass Reflex technology which it adopts by the high-end acoustic stereo world. According to Pocket-Lint, the Hercules XPS 2.0 60 expect to available from this November for ?69.99. Key Features of XPS 2.0 60
- Wooden satellites: The essential material to guarantee a deep, rich sound quality
- Compact in size (21 x 10.5 x 13 cm): Still large enough to allow for optimum sound development within the wooden frame (20% more space than current market standards)
- Power supply located outside the speakers (more discrete) to allow greater air volume thus better sound
- Stylish black lacquered casing and metallic grate for a modern high tech look
- Natural, perfectly balanced sound.
- Bass frequencies create a tangible aural presence
- Treble and medium frequencies are rich and clear
- High-quality sound restitution based on an elaborate acoustic design comprising a tweeter system with a silk dome and broadband speakers for perfect bass and medium tones.
- Bass Reflex Technology: a curved tube manages bass sounds perfectly by ensuring optimum air flow guidance.
- A Port located at the back of each satellite increases the power of the bass tone when the speakers are located close to a wall in the home
- Total output power: 30 Watts RMS
- Connectivity and multiple controls ideal for listening: Bass, treble and volume adjustment switches, a headset connector and a line-in connector allowing users to connect their MP3 player to the speaker.
- Connection between both satellites can be adjusted to suit user?s requirements:
- Terminal blocks featuring attachment clamps, the same as those used on hi-fi systems
- Two cable lengths included to suit users needs (1.8 m and 3 m) or users can use their own hi-fi cables to connect both speakers.